The ultimate luxury hamper – simply the best!
This hamper is filled with everything she needs to feel utterly spoilt and appreciated. This ultimate luxury hamper includes a selection of unique drinks to sample, the Queen’s favourite chocolates, delicate bath essence and much, much more. Go on….you know she deserves it!
Within this gift hamper you will find:
- Deluxe stainless steel wine and bubbly chiller – Is it a chiller? Is it a pourer? Is it a wine preserver? It’s all three. Designed like an icicle to fit in a bottle of wine or bubbly, it produces the same result without watering it down. So there’s no need to take it out each time you want to top up your glass. The stopper can also be screwed off to make a perfect stopper and pourer for red wine.
- Andrew Clouet rose champagne, 750ml
- Liquorice and peppermint loose leaf tea, 75g.
- Peppermint loose leaf tea, 72g.
- Pinkster gin, with a hint of fruit and an exceptionally smooth finish. There’s raspberry on the nose as the juniper comes through and then a slight spice that develops and lingers. Pinkster makes a refreshingly different gin and tonic when served with Fever-Tree, a raspberry and a sprig of fresh, well-spanked mint.
- Boozy berries, 300g raspberries infused with pinkster gin to be added to your gin and tonic with fresh mint, bubbly or pour it on a dessert.
- Winter spice diffuser – creating a cozy welcome home for the winter season, 100ml
- Stylish feather design bone china mug and presentation box
- Sweetpea and Columbine bath essence with silk flower infusion – a gorgeous and refreshing blend. 200ml glass bottle in a beautiful presentation box.
- Prestat dark and milk chocolate thins with caramel and sea salt, enjoyed by royalty and nobility for over 100 years! 200g
- 2 x A5 notebooks with stylish feather and monochrome design. One graph and one lined notebook.
Every gift box can arrive with a personalised message card (maximum 20 words). Just type the name and short sentiment in the gift message box, and we will hand write it for you.
Making someone feel special is more than enough reason to make you give more. It tells the receiver that you were thinking about them.
While it feels good to be on the receiving end, there’s a feeling of self-gratification when you are the one who is doing the giving and there is nothing better than giving a Luxury Hamper by Carabella Gifts
Did you know that we also manage corporate gifting programmes?
We currently provide gifts for:
- Client thank you gifts
- Customer loyalty programme
- Customer and staff incentive gifts
- Client and staff birthdays
- Corporate Christmas gifts.
To view our range of Corporate Gifts please click here
On occasion we may need to amend products to improve our service to you