We are fully operational and we want to reassure our wonderful customers that we are doing everything we can to maintain cleanliness in our supply chain and premises.
Covid Measures in Place
- Regular hand-washing, sanitiser use, social distancing, with face coverings required when working in close proximity.
- If a member of staff is unwell with any COVID symptoms, we ask them not to come into the office. Staff members are asked to self-isolate if they have a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste.
- We have identified ‘shared equipment’ and ‘high touch point’ areas, and introduced anti-viral wipes in these locations as an additional cleaning measure.
- Our warehouse has natural ventilation through the working day.
- Arranged work spaces to keep staff apart. This includes back-to-back working.
- Our site is not open to the general public.
Completed hampers spend between 3-5 days with our courier. The infection risk from a COVID-19 contaminated environment decreases over time. Studies suggest that the risk of residual infectious virus is likely to be significantly reduced after 48 hours.
From the NHS, “it’s very unlikely Corona-virus can spread through things like packaging/food.”